How To Refill Juul Pods
1. Sharp pair of scissors
3. Small Flathead Screwdriver
4. Empty Pod
Cotton Pads can be bought from Vapemantra.com
STEP 1: Wedge a small Flathead screwdriver in between the pod body and the cap. This loosens the cap so you can pull it off by hand.
STEP 2: Push the screwdriver in between the pod body and rubber plug to remove it.
1. Cut a 1/8″ strip off the cotton pad
2. Cut the strip into 1/2″ sections or use an old piece of cotton as a template
3. Using the screwdriver fit the cotton pieces into the slots within the cap
STEP 4: Fill your Pod with NICSALT
1. Reinsert rubber plug (Note: It is normal for a small drop of juice to leak out the bottom due to the pod being pressurized)
2. Attach cap and your finished!
Leaking Prevention Tips:
-Remove your pod while charging
-Avoid excessively removing and reinserting your pod
-Store pods in a cool place, upright, with caps
-Gentle puffs off the mouthpiece
-Avoid squeezing/applying pressure to the sides of your pod
-Insert pod from the outer edges
-Clean any juice on the outside of the pod immediately
-Using a Q-Tip frequently clean the pod port in your Juul