SMOK TFV12 Beast Tank- 6ml
The beast tank has grown to be incredibly strong and wild, with a 27mm chest. The newest TFV12 Sub ohm tank is coming with the biggest ever cloud-chasing coil heads: the V12-T12 (Twelve Coils) and V12-X4(quadruple coils) and V12-Q4 (quadruple coils), which definitely makes it the cloud beast king of 2017, Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
Size: 27 x 70mm
TFV12 Tank comes with
- 1 x TFV12 Tank
- 1 x V12-T12 0.12ohm duodenary coils (pre-installed)
- 1 x V12-X4 0.15ohm quadruple coils
- 1 x V12-Q4 0.15ohm quadruple coils
- 1 x replacement glass
- 1 x User manual
- Spare parts
- It doesn’t come with liquids, you shall buy separately.
- 510 thread.V12 Engine, King’s sword
Cloud Beast King
Special glass material drip tip
Top fill system
How to fill with e-liquid:
1. Hold the tank with one hand, and use another to press top cap and move it counterclockwise.
2. Add e-liquid through the slot, and pay attention not to drip it into the central airflow tube.
3. Close the cap carefully and firmly. Then let it stand for several minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated. RBA/RBA-T Building:
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking RBA apart.
3. Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up, once all in place make sure the coil is fixed in the center and lined up with the air hole, and make sure the coil is NOT touching the base.
4. Position and cut the ends of wire off.
5. Cut a strip of cotton and make sure it’s not too much, and not too little.
6. Insert the cotton, and place it in the middle.
7. Cut the cotton at an angle. Make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the cotton.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.