Innokin Endura T18E Starter Kit 1000mAh
Innokin Endura T18E is a perfect pen-style vaping device with optimized power output and amazing flavor & vapor. With long-lasting 1000mAh of real battery capacity, it can be conveniently charged via standard Micro USB cable. With a 2ml tank that was designed to be TPD compliant, it will satisfy you different vaping taste! Simply top-filling system offers you an easy way to enjoy your favorite e-liquid. Now click the button and get ready for a great vape!
Endura T18 Battery
Size: 18mm (D) x 84mm (H)
Standby current: 10 uA max
Maximum output Wattage: 14W
Maximum output Current: 3.5A
Maximum output Voltage: 5.5V
Clearomizer Resistance: 1.2 – 2.5ohm
Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1A
Prism T18E Tank
Size: 18mm (D) x 64mm (H)
It comes with
- 1 x Endura T18 battery
- 1 x 2ml Prism T18E Tank (with coil)
- 1 x Extra coil
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User manual
It doesn’t come with liquids, you shall buy separately.
You can also buy the Innokin Endura T18E Replacement Coil in Vapemantra.
Please note that T18E Tank CANNOT be compatible with 5pcs Innokin Prism Replacement Coil for T18 / T22.
Optimized power output (14W)
Overheat & safety protections
Top-filling 2ml Tank
15-second auto cutoff mechanism
Charging short circuit protection
Over discharge protection
Atomizer short circuit protection
Short circuit protection
Over charge protection
How to refill the Tank
1. Carefully unscrew the top cap from the Tank.
2. Add e-Liquid against the inside wall of the Tank.
Important: After refilling, please wait 5 minutes before vaping.
Replace a coil
1. Hold the Tank with the threading up.
2. Unscrew the bottom Metal cap of the Tank
3. Hold the coil and gently pull to remove.
4. Carefully and safely dispose of the used coil. Keep away from children and pets.
5. Properly align the flat sides of the new coil.
6. Push to fully insert the new coil firmly into Tank.
7. Ensure that the coil is completely inserted.
8. Carefully and firmly tighten the metal cap.
Caution: Make sure there is no e-liquid in the tank before you pull out the coil